Do more than just survive - thrive. If you're a forward-thinking, resourceful individual who is equal parts team player and individual achiever, you just may find that Verizon can help you experience success on a completely different level.|
As a full-time member of the Verizon Enterprise Services security team, the DLP Consultant will identify, assess, and recommend appropriate identity and access management solutions as well as install, configure, and/or support complex identity and access management solutions.
You will deliver DLP consulting project activities ranging from client identification through final invoicing through medium- to long-term engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Additional responsibilities may include support of existing customer infrastructure.
Performance is evaluated based on billable hours and contractual deliverables. You will also help identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organizations. You will be viewed by customers as a security consultant and performance is measured by delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours. You will have the opportunity to work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
· This position requires 3-5 years of experience in the day to day activities/operations of data loss prevention/protection with significant knowledge of data loss prevention and single sign-on solutions. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
· Ability to work independently as an individual contributor with minimal supervision
· Must possess extensive knowledge and experience in Data Loss Prevention (DLP) products, such as CA DLP, Orchestria, Symantec (Vontu), and/or RSA DLP, Microsoft PKI
· Strong leadership and customer facing skills, be able to support presale activities. Understand project management principles and be able to facilitate project management activities.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills required – a professional business writing sample will be required
· Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals
· Must be able to document procedures that conform to a prescribed style and format
· Be confident and comfortable with formal presentations to clients, executives, management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
· Previous consulting experience within a Professional Services organization
· Industry certification(s) such as CCIE, CCNA, CISSP, CCSE, MCSE desirable
· Experience with Rights Management or Data Classification technologies
· Understanding of encryption and key management strategies
· Experience in Finance, Health Care, or Retail verticals
We want you. Because you have talent and drive. Because you're resourceful and creative. Because you have ideas and enthusiasm. We want you because we believe in the power of one. And we've created a world where every individual understands how hard we work for them. What will your contribution be?
Terremark Worldwide isn't afraid to NAP on the job. The company provides colocation, exchange point, and managed IT infrastructure...