CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services market by technology industry analyst firms. The company is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprise customers. CenturyLink provides data, voice and managed services in local, national and select international markets through its high-quality advanced fiber-optic network and multiple data centers for businesses and consumers. CenturyLink is an S&P 500 company and is included among the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations.
Savvis, is a CenturyLink company, and is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprises. Nearly 2,500 unique clients, including more than 30 of the top 100 companies in the Fortune 500, use Savvis to reduce capital expense, improve service levels and harness the latest advances in cloud computing. By outsourcing to Savvis and CenturyLink, enterprises can focus on their core business while we ensure the quality of their IT infrastructure automation.
- Managing a group of Sales Engineers in the Enterprise Markets Group.
- Guiding a multi-state team to provide engineering and technical pre-sales support to CenturyLink sales teams.
- Providing direction to the sales teams for solutions, as well as, the delivery and operational support for our business.
- Directing and leading technical resources as appropriate in winning significant sales opportunities.
- Serves as a coach and mentor to a group of pre-sales engineers.
- Managing Sales engineering development through cross training, hiring, retention, and skills development programs.
- Responsible for frequently presenting sales and engineering proposals to our largest customers.
- Managing the Sales Engineering workload and accuracy and timeliness of responding to customer and internal requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong communication (oral and written), leadership, organizational, presentation, project management and team building skills
- Must be results focused and well versed in a broad set of network and IP products
- Ability to support/interact with large customers/accounts
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record
- Master's degree in Business Administration or a telecommunications field
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink - 2 years ago
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...