Hospital/Facility: 378-Brookwood Medical Center - Birmingham, AL
Shift Type* : Days
If other shift, specify :
Shift begin time: 7:00 AM
Shift end time: 4:30 PM
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse - RN whose compassion, clinical expertise, and excellence are top priority. As an RN, you will conduct patient assessments and develop and implement nursing care plans to foster quality outcomes. You will have the opportunity to apply sound judgment, clinical expertise, and execute critical nursing interventions to all patient populations within the patient care setting.
Duties of the RN maybe include the following but not limited to:
Tenet offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and to all employees regardless of sex, age, race color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for intervention
- Works with physician to facilitate quality patient care.
- Confers with Nursing Supervisors / Director as it relates to patient care outcomes
- Interacts on a continuous basis with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes
- Establish delivery system and utilize nursing process.
- RN's with a minimum of 2 years RN experience in Cardiology. Must have an active AL RN license, CPR & ACLS, BLS certification required.
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience as a RN is required to work in the Flexi status.
- Hold and maintain a current state license to practice as a Registered Nurse / RN.
o Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
o BLS (Required)
o ACLS (Preferred)
o PALS (Preferred)
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in a Acute Care or NonInvasive setting strongly desired.
- Ability to apply sound judgment with clinical skills to ensure optimal patient care
- Accepts and supports changes in work assignments as related to department and patient needs.
- Participate in all departmental and hospital wide educations offerings, mandatory for position along with an ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective quality outcomes
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago
Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation.
• 50 hospitals in 11 s...