Assist KSL TV/ KSL Radio/KSL.com Account Executives with all paper work and in answering or returning telephone calls, in order to assure accuracy, timeliness, and to maximize the amount of effective selling time. Provide the clients the best possible service, projecting a professional, business-like, and friendly demeanor.
A. Excellent organizational skills with a proven record of the ability to attend to details and accomplish tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- Possess some post high school education in business, communications, sales, basic accounting, related field, or equivalent.
- Two (2) years experience within a sales or customer service office (preferably in the broadcasting industry) or equivalent. Excellent telephone skills and a work knowledge of business sales procedures in the following:
B. Typing 50 wpm accurately, performing secretarial functions as needed, spelling, punctuation
skills, keeping files current and accurate.
C. Ability to use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and various Internet skills as needed.
D. Ability to have analytical skills to interpret statistical data. Take research and other information to draw conclusions from findings. Proper follow-through. Assist Account Executives to prepare professional written and oral sales presentations.
E. Work with limited supervision, confidential information and willing to resolve unexpected
problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
F. Self-starter, capable of performing under pressure to meet company deadlines as the services
performed affects the ability of others to do their work.
- Consistently works hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, evenings, etc.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
Preferred Qualifications, But Not Required:
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communications effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
Individuals who qualify and are interested in being considered for the position should contact:
- Prefer previous broadcast ratings and research knowledge as it applies to television sales.
- Prefer someone with WideOrbit and/or OneDomain software experience.
Human Resources by
KSL Television, KSL Radio, KRSP, KSFI and Bonneville Communications Application Procedures
1. Application can be downloaded from this site.
2. Application can either be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org , faxed to (801) 575-5820, or mailed to:
Human Resource Department
55 North 300 West, Salt Lake City, Utah 84180
3. KSL Television, KSL Radio, KRSP, KSFI and Bonneville Communications
will no longer allow walk-in applicants into the facility.
4. If you are offered employment by Bonneville International Corporation, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that
may arise between you and Bonneville regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.
5. Submitting an application for positions not posted will not be accepted.
KSL Television - 8 months ago