Become an integrated part of the CAH Community.
Develop an understanding of CAH Community resources and needs.
Facilitate the creation and implementation of Better Health Improvement Plans, FMBHP Program objectives and individual community goals.
Required qualifications for this position include:
About the hospital you will serve.
- Bachelor's level degree in business, health care, or related field, or an Associate's Degree with considerable experience in health care, managed care, care coordination, process improvement and/or project management.
- Demonstrable competence in both written and oral communications.
- Experience and understanding of the health care delivery system, collaborative projects, general business and project management.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to produce high quality work under pressure and multitask.
Providence St. Joseph Medical Center is a 22-bed critical access hospital in beautiful northwest Montana employing nearly 250 employees, including physicians. With expanding services, building renovations and outstanding technology, our community hospital is the heart of medical care in Polson, Montana and the large, sparsely populated surrounding area. We have close ties to St. Patrick Hospital, Providence's tertiary center located 66 miles away in Missoula.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit organization extending across a five-state area – from Alaska through Washington, Montana, Oregon, and into Southern California.
Providence employs more than 51,000 employees, and operates 27 acute care hospitals, and more than 35 non-acute health care facilities, as well as physician clinics, health plans, and numerous other health and education services.
Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer who provides competitive benefits, a drug-free workplace and supports work/life balance.
As the sixth-largest faith-based health system in the United States, we employ talented and dedicated individuals at our large medical...