We are looking for a results driven, dynamic Production Support possition to work for our Wenatchee, WA branch.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with opportunity for career growth readily available.
MCS is a group of independent companies operating under local business names that you know and trust. MCS is dedicated to providing outstanding service for builder customers by offering a wide range of installation capabilities, logistical know-how and unique services on a national level. In addition to being a leader in providing insulation. MCS companies can also install residential building products, for both Masco and non-Masco brands, including fireplaces, cabinets, garage doors, gutters, shower enclosures, shelving and more. With locations in most major metropolitan cities and 50 distribution sites in the United States, MCS companies combine top-grade building products with superior installation services.
This position is responsible for a combination of daily production related responsibilities including:
- Daily management of local warehouse
- Assist management of crew scheduling/dispatch
- Oversees material load in/load out
- Owns safety
- Customer service
- Inventory management and product information entry
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 - 5 year’s production experience, preferable
- Prior installation, service center or distribution center a plus
- Forklift experience a plus
- PC proficiency
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Recent college graduates also encouraged to apply
Masco Contractor Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Masco Administrative Services, Inc. - 30+ days ago