The ScriptPro Workplace
ScriptPro is the industry and world leader in pharmacy automation, and its our employees who truly make our company great. Their creativity, dedication and excellence allow us to successfully develop, build and support the full line of ScriptPro systems installed in thousands of pharmacies worldwide.
ScriptPro Interface Engineer Position Description:
The ScriptPro Interface Engineer will be responsible for the development, testing, and maintenance of interfaces between customer systems and third party systems. In this position, you will work with customers and internal teams to provide top-level support focused on improving data integrity and interface performance, as well as overall customer satisfaction. Team members are measured by their ability to develop and resolve interface issues for ScriptPros customer base.
• Develop, debug, implement, and support proprietary interfaces with third party applications
• Update site-specific documentation in Visual Source Safe and/or Sharepoint
• Complete triage activities and troubleshoot interface issues
• Initiate updates for process and procedure documentation
• Ensure that interfaces meet data integrity and patient safety standards
• Complete remote software configurations and upgrade support
• Drive continuous improvement in product quality, customer acceptance, and cost by working with Managers and Engineering to identify issues driving high Service Level Metrics
• Create SIRs, PIs, and SPIs
• Any other responsibilities assigned by management
• Bachelors degree in a business or information technology related field and at least five (5) years of relevant experience in Interfaces.
• Advanced understanding of interface technologies including EDI, XML, PCL, HL7, etc
• Comprehensive understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
• Expert level knowledge of industry best practices and technologies
• Excellent leadership and creativity skills
• Results-driven, self-motivated, excellent communicator. Ability to thrive in an environment of indirect control, attention to detail, fact based, and fast acting.
• Demonstrate proficiency in use of remote support tools
• Demonstrate advanced problem-solving and analytical thinking
• Requires exercising independent judgment
• Proficiency in common policies, processes, and procedures
• Exhibit a positive attitude, drive and tenacity
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exhibit an ability to prioritize multiple tasks with a high level of attention to detail. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
ScriptPro is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity or for general consideration. All unsolicited resumes submitted by search firms in any form will be disregarded.
CareerBuilder - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -