AT&T RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT - Manhattan, KS
So Much More of What You Work For
Looking for an opportunity where you can put your energy and enthusiasm to work to create unlimited earning potential?
Of course you are.
How about a chance to learn, grow and advance with the number one wireless company in America?
We’re AT&T, and the only thing we enjoy more than pioneering and selling the latest devices is helping people make the most of them.
Our retail opportunities are among the best, offering you great pay, strong benefits, advancement potential and a work environment full of fast-paced fun.
Opportunity, Security – and Great People
Find out what it’s like to work in an industry that’s not about to slow down- with a company that has a legacy of successful innovation.
- Start with the paycheck:
We offer a competitive base salary plus an attractive, uncapped commission structure
- Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, work/life resources and discounts on AT&T products and services
- Round out your experience with training on the latest technologies and devices – today, tomorrow and for as long as you work with us
- As you learn
and succeed, you’ll be eligible for new opportunities and financial rewards
- And every day, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment with customers and colleagues that appreciate your energy and assistance
Develop and attain customer experience and sales objectives for store.
Sell all products and services offered by the Company.
Meet all sales objectives.
Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including:
completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders.
Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features.
Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs.
Handle service inquiries from customers.
Provide efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services.
Ensure an extraordinary customer experience. Position may be commissioned and quota based.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals
- Stay up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, TV entertainment tools
- Understand customers' needs and help them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multi-task in a fast paced team environment
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures.
- Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis.
- Assists with inventory maintenance
- May be required to wear a uniform
Retail Sales Consultants are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives!
- 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred.
Provisions listed in these job descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company’s sole discretion.
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...