ABM Industries Incorporated is one of the largest facility services contractors listed on the New York Stock Exchange. With fiscal 2008 revenues in excess of 3.6 billion and more than 100,000 employees, ABM provides janitorial, parking, engineering, and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, institutional, and retail facilities in hundreds of cities across the United States and British Columbia, Canada.
Responsible for maintaining carpet and hard surface floors within a specific building using manufacturer approved methods. Specific tasks are not guaranteed, therefore, must be flexible in performing assigned duties as outlined below: Pay rate $11.00/hr. Needs to be flexible on schedule. Night Shift
*Job duties may be modified at any time.
- Scheduled stripping, scrubbing, buffing, refinishing or sealing of different types of hard surfaced floors using appropriate equipment and chemicals.
- Scheduled carpet cleaning using approved methods and chemicals.
- Spot cleaning of carpets as needed.
- Responsible for securing working area, using appropriate safety barricades, and removing when duties are completed and area is safe for public use.
- Follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations.
Essential Job Functions/Qualifications:
- Must be knowledgeable about the care of different types of commercial carpeting / flooring.
- Must have working knowledge of chemicals used for different types of commercial carpeting / flooring.
- Must have ability to operate machinery required for duties according to safety standards.
- Must have ability to work with other crew members and be able to take direction from Supervisor.
- Must be able to perform all physical aspects of the above job duties.
- Previous experience required.
DPS Fingerprint check
Valid AZ driver's license
This is a route position. Starting location is near the intersection of 32nd St. and Shea Blvd.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM (NYSE:ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.0 billion and 118,000 employees in over 300...