Utility Clerk 1 - White Plains, NY
Performs work in one or more functional area or unit, covering for absent employees or performing tasks as assigned. Tasks are often routine, repetitive and/or high volume. Duties may include: identifying and escalating workflow issues; providing clerical support on departmental projects; providing support to work directors, compiling daily production statistics and/or other reports. Working under general supervision, resolves fairly routine problems that may require research from more than one source. Acts as information source to less senior staff.
2+ years of operations experience.
Ability to be flexible and perform multiple functions of general operation processing work. Possesses good multi-tasking skills.
***This is a temporary / part-time position.***
- Displays experience completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and understanding of internet navigation and tools preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Previous business professional experience in an office environment
- Previous general clerical experience
- College or advance degree student preferred
Wells Fargo - 24 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...