Carney, an award-winning performance solutions provider, is seeking an energetic candidate for the role of Social Media Marketing Analyst. Carney is a fast-paced and client-focused organization whose mission is to help Federal government individuals, teams, and organizations perform at the speed of need. We take a multi-disciplinary approach to our client requirements. Employees primarily work out of Alexandria, VA office in an open style layout to encourage collaboration among teams. The candidate must be able to work on-site in Alexandria and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Running the daily posting and monitoring of brand social media profiles
- Collaborating on comprehensive social media strategies
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn advertising
- Social media metrics analysis and reporting
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in English or Communications
- Organized – capable of staying on top of many tasks
- Proactive – take initiative to get things done without having to be asked
- Creative – constantly coming up with and suggesting new ideas
- Flexible – ability to work in a retainer environment where hours and tasks vary from month-to-month
- Efficient – able to meet deadlines and get work done within a given timeframe
- Big picture thinker – about to conceptualize and convey how social media and email fit into the bigger picture of digital marketing
- Prior experience in an advertising agency, public relations firm, or a related field
Carney Incorporated in 1994 with a single mission – to help individuals, teams, and organizations accelerate their performance. We...