RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED!
$ 18 -$2 6 / HOUR + OT
Top 1 0 reasons why this is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to get in with a GREAT Lexington Custom Molder
1. GREAT PLACE TO WORK: This plant provides one of the best work environments we’ve seen. If you get an interview, you will want to work here. The lighting is great, it’s clean, you know what’s expected of you, the managers are awesome and people-focused, and it’s not the typical “manufacturing dungeon” .
2. STRONG PAY AND BENEFITS: Pay is usually not the most important thing to people, and it usually has little to do with job satisfaction. That said , they have solid pay, up to $26 per hour for the highly skilled, overtime if you want it, and really strong benefits. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS PROVIDED. The company wants the best-of-the-best. If they think you’re the right fit and you don’t live in the area, they will cover the relocation costs to get you to the plant.
3. GREAT BOSS: The managers for these positions are awesome. The folks who we've placed in there actually thank us for the opportunity to work for these great folks.
4. JOB STABILITY : Rock-Solid financials. This company doesn’t downsize for every small hiccup in the economy
5. PRIVATE OWNERSHIP: Don’t have wild swings in employment or make crazy decisions to make Wall Street happy. More employee loyalty , too.
6. “ HIRE FOR LIFE MENTALITY": They don’t hire someone to get them through the project, they want someone to spend the rest of your career here and they strive to give you the chance to grow and dev elop to your fullest potential.
7. TEAM BASED ATMOSPHERE : Team building as opposed to dictatorship. It’s a lot more fun to work in a team environment – and more fun to build teams as opposed to beat people down.
8. EXPERIENCE TRUMPS EDUCATION: While a degree is certainly appreciated and welcomed, we are open to anyone who has the experience to be successful in this role.
9. TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN: This company focuses on state of the art design, proving that what “can’t be done---CAN BE". Truly a contributor to the state of the art in their industry.
10. GREAT PLACE TO LIVE: Attractive low-cost Lexington areas.
TOOL MAKER RESPONSIBILITIES :
MOLD MAKER REQUIREMENTS :
- Repair, Maintain, and Fabricate highly engineered, premium quality injection molds for various markets .
- Troubleshoot, Diagnose, and Repair Injection Mold tooling problems on the production floor in a world-class, well lit, clean manufacturing environment.
- Identify and implement molding tooling improvements.
- Operate Equipment including but not limited to; TIG Welding, Wire EDM, Manual Lathes and Mills, Grinders, and Bench Tools.
Many more opportunities are available at RelianceRecruiting.com
- 2 years experience as a MACHINIST, TOOL MAKER, JOURNEYMAN TOOLMAKER, JOURNEYMAN MOLD MAKER fabricating, maintaining, and repairing production Injection Molds .
Follow us on Twitter @RelianceFW and on Facebook