When you join our family at Emeritus at South Windsor , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you.
As an Assistant Executive Director , you'll be responsible for coordinating and managing office functions as well as assisting in the overall operation of the Community in accordance with resident needs, government regulations, and our internal policies and procedures. You will work with the Executive Director in planning all aspects of community operations including setting priorities and job assignments. Success in this role depends upon developing positive relationships with state regulators, community at large, families and residents on behalf of the community and Emeritus. Reinforce our brand promise; “Our Family is Committed to Yours” by creating a customer experience of the highest quality in this fast paced, multi-faceted role.
Position requirements include:
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
• Must be licensed in good standing if required by the State Licensing Authority.
• Strong MS Office proficiency.
• Two years bookkeeping experience, including, but not limited to, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll functions is preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Two years experience working as a manager or supervisor in an assisted living community or similar.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -