Provides analysis, consultation and training to new and existing clients during application conversions to ensure accurate data conversion and satisfied clients functioning proficiently in the Fiserv system.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Analyze and determine conversion requirements and provide conversion specifications to programming.
- Provide consultation to the client before, during and after conversion, including the development of new department procedures the conversion may need.
- Interpret client's existing systems and workflows, through and including the balancing of conversion data.
- Provide training to the client before, during and after conversion, including the correct use of the system and on-line terminal assistance, as well as daily application balancing procedures.
- Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager for awareness and/or resolution.
- Maintain the tools used to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the conversion process.
NOTE: To be considered for a posted internal vacancy, a current Fiserv associate must have completed a minimum of twelve months of active service in his or her present position.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Three to five years systems/data analysis in the financial services industry, or a closely related field.
- Prior conversions experience required.
- Knowledge of business methods and practices in the financial services/credit union industry is preferred.
- Must be able to make decisions and solve problems that are general in nature and for which there are precedents.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with good follow-up skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems.
- Proficient in computer systems and personal computer use.
- Travel required.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace
Fiserv - 6 months ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks, thrifts...