Don't wait to jumpstart your career! Seize this
opportunity to work for the company that Travel &
Leisure has recently awarded one of the best Tour
Operators on the planet. Collette Vacations sells over
150 guided tours to all 7 continents and has offices
around the globe. Our family owned company has a proven
track record of over 94 years of sales success and are
continuing to grow. As a matter of fact 2010 was our
best year ever!
The Online Marketing Manager supports Collette Vacations
online, bolstering its online presence through all
online channels. The person in this role will help
manage and execute online marketing projects and
campaigns while working across teams (IT, Marketing and
The ideal candidate will have at least five years'
experience working in an online/interactive marketing
environment. Knowledge of paid search, social media,
website/content management and landing page optimization
are critical to the role.
across marketing channels, geared to driving
- Plan, coordinate and analyze marketing initiatives
acquisition and retention.
messaging strategies for web site pages and
- Manage and optimize the design, content, layout and
associated landing pages.
conversion rates and customer loyalty.
- Identify, test and implement new tactics to improve
key marketing performance indicators to continually
- Generate campaign performance reports and analyze
optimize all applicable campaigns.
testing plan to improve results.
- Keep a constant eye on campaigns and develop a
initiatives when needed.
- Assist with research on special projects and new
all future online initiatives from a marketing
- Assist in the strategy, building and launching of
project manage to completion
- Ability to develop a plan for execution and then
or equivalent work experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
background in online marketing
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a strong
- Out of the box thinker who can handle a lot of
- Entrepreneurial and proactive approach to getting
prioritizing, and thriving
- Team player who can also function well independently
- Experience with mobile marketing
- Skilled at juggling various responsibilities,
in a dynamic, fast paced environment
is a plus
- Strong excel skills
- Knowledge of external marketing platforms and tools
Req. Code : 370
Division/Department : Marketing
Collette Vacations - 2 years ago