Successful candidate will be a hands-on manager with retail property or related management and marketing experience. Responsibilities include staff management, administration of marketing plan, preparation and administration of annual budgets, ongoing communications with tenant store managers and active involvement in the community. Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must.
please submit your salary requirements along with your resume
- Minimum of 5 years experience in shopping center management Related bachelor’s degree or an education/experience combination in the areas of marketing, business administration, real estate (leasing), property management and/or retail management.
- Understanding of business administration principles
- Possess superior communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of human relations skills
- Proficient in applicable software (Lotus, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong organizational and management skill
Simon Property Group - 2 years ago
Simon says: "Shop!" And millions do. Simon Property Group is the largest shopping mall and retail center owner in the US, with a...