St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of “Best Places to Work” award!
Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital!
Under general supervision, performs a variety of basic patient care activities.
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
• Meets one of the following:
A) Certified Nursing Assistant.
B) Proof of completion of UAP Training Program (that meets requirements of Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services) within last 3 years.
C) Documented experience as nurse assistant, EMT, or surgical tech in the past 3 years.
D) Enrolled in nursing education program and is within 90 days of completing fundamentals of nursing course.
E) Was nursing licensure candidate who failed state licensure in the past 3 years.
F) Has completed nursing program outside the U.S. and is awaiting licensure examination in this country.
• CPR Certification required within 90 days of hire.
• Compassionate care giver.
• Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
• Six months in a direct patient care setting a plus.
• BLS also preferred.
• Requires effective oral and written communication skills.
• High level of customer service skills.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Paid Time off
• And much, much more!
”Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
RN, R.N., Nurse, Staff Nurse, ED, ER, Emergency Department, Emergency Room, Trauma
SSM Health Care - 20 months ago