Applied Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) is an employee-owned company whose mission is to solve problems of national importance. Since our inception in 1979, we have established an international reputation as an engineering and research company that exceeds expectations.
We are seeking an experienced biller to join the Corporate office in Albuquerque. As a full-time Billing Administrator you will prepare billings for multiple projects, review billing for accuracy and coordinate with project managers and the Billing Manager to ensure that proper approvals are received. You will also make collection calls and respond to requests for information.
Primary functions of this position include the following:
- Review of new contracts and contract setup to ensure accuracy
- Monthly invoicing of government and commercial clients on Fixed Price, Time &Materials and Cost Reimbursable contracts
- Reconcile billing to monthly project summaries to ensure billing accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain files; provide invoice and supporting documentation to customers as needed.
- Monitor aging of invoices and make collection calls as necessary
- Prepare contract closeout paperwork and billings.
- Provide audit support and respond to various billing queries.
- Other duties or special projects as needed
ARA is an EEO/AA Employer
- High school education
- At least 3 years work experience in Accounts Receivable billing and collections
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work independently and learn new skills
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Prior work experience in a government contracting environment, billing cost reimbursable contracts
- Deltek Costpoint billing experience
- Experience using Wide Area Work Flow for government billing
Applied Research Associates, Inc - 17 months ago
Applied Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) is an international research and engineering company recognized for providing technically excellent...