Reference # : 12-00824
Responsibly include ability to coordinate all activities related to the Procurement, Installation, and Startup of a new test cell facility.
Must be able to plan, organize, monitor and control all activities related to the successful completion of this project with specified time and budget constraints. The basic design for the test cell facility has been completed and main suppliers and contractors selected.
Nice to Have Desired skilsl (But Could Do Without):
- 5+ years experience as a on Engineering projects.
- will coordinate all activities related to the Procurement, Installation, and Startup of the new test cell facility.
- Engineering or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering background or Engineering Capacity
- Contractor and vendor management experience required.
- Microsoft experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage Equipment installation projects.
- PMP certification desired
- Ability to interpret, understand and review equipment and solutions specifications from Electrical and Mechanical equipment vendors and Construction contractors.
- Experience with reciprocating pressurized systems and equipment, particularly for Oil & Gas industries (plus)
- Strongly independent with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Possess ability to maintain effective working relationships with support groups, demonstrated time management and a strong sense of initiative.
- Self-motivated and attention to detail is key
- Ability to multi-task and balance the requirements of working on more project tasks at a time