Job Title: |
Assistant Vice President, Infrastructure Financial Management
Long Island City, NY
This position provides strategic and operational leadership in every aspect of EI&A’s business growth strategies and performance. As such, it has a direct impact on the profitability of MetLife and its’ business units.
Direct and oversee all financial operations of Enterprise Infrastructure & Architecture. Provide leadership and coordination in the administration, business planning, forecasting, budgeting, invoice processing and accounting efforts of Enterprise Infrastructure.
This position is responsible for activities related to EI&A Financial Management, including managing direct reports and staff. Functionally, these activities are focused across three major areas:
Annual Financial Planning
Financial Governance and Expense Management
Program and Project Financial Analytics
Specific functions include:
Required Competencies :
- Manage and supervise direct reports. Supervise, direct, and evaluate departmental staff.
- Support effective development and performance of staff.
- Meet regularly with department heads to stay current as well as offer direction related to the financial aspects of their areas.
- Coordinate and facilitate financial status reports and communications.
- Develop annual departmental budget.
- Develop monthly forecast and variance explanations.
- Manage invoice payment and accrual processes.
- Perform ROI and financial benefit analysis for program and project proposals.
- Manage development of service cost pools for internal chargeback,
The individual have strong financial management and operations skills, must possess strong analytical skills, and must understand the nuisances associated with managing the financials for an Infrastructure Technology function. Individual must have strong management, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. The associate must be able to work with all levels of associates.
Desired Competencies :
- Ability to understand the business metrics driving financial performance
- Exposure to ITIL and IT chargeback highly desired
- Exposure to, and broad understanding of, best practice financial management tools and processes.
More Than 10 Years
Global Technology & Operations
Referral Award Eligible?
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.