Maintenance Lead- Worldmark - Arrow Point, Idaho
- Maintain general units, common areas, pool/pool areas and grounds as required to company standards.
- Determine the priority and distribution of workload to applicable personnel as determined by reviewing occupancy reports, housekeeping reports and other related materials.
- Assess workload and assign tasks/work orders overseeing them to completion.
- Assist all maintenance techs with daily duties as related to property's condition and prioritizing workloads.
- Competencies in plumbing, electric and HVAC repairs with minimal assistance or supervision.
- Perform preventative maintenance of all aspects of units, common areas and grounds as required.
- Monitor and repair HVAC system for the entire facility.
- Monitor and repair the water (boiler) system in living units and facilities to ensure adequate hot water supply for guests, customers and employees.
- Repair/replace doors, windows, walls, floor, ceilings, roofs, furniture, cabinetry and remodeling work as required.
- Perform plumbing maintenance such as pipes, drains, faucets, disposals, showers and Jacuzzi tubs using methods that include soldering, brazing silver, PVC, CPVC and fittings.
- Reset/replace breakers, ballast and other electrical fixtures including switches and sockets; prevent and trouble shoot possible electric hazards.
- Preventive programs on all systems such as HVAC, boilers, pool certification etc.
- Working knowledge of appliances.
- Repair interior walls, wall coverings and ceilings by patching drywall, replacing wood or wall coverings or texture and painting.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 4 years Facilities Maintenance experience.
- 1 year Supervisory experience.
- 1 year Mechanical experience (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing).
- EPA certification.
- CPO certification (or willingness to obtain).
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to lift/carry supplies or equipment of 50 lbs or more with frequent reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
- Extensive walking and standing.
- Manual dexterity and mobility required.
- Competent skills regarding the operation of small hand and electrical tools, basic electrical, carpentry, painting and small machinery repair.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members.
United States of America-Idaho-Harrison
Worldmark by Wyndham
Dec 7, 2012, 3:04:36 PM
- 2 years ago - save job
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) offers vacationers a (time) share of paradise. A top supplier and marketer of timeshare vacation properties...