EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Minimum of 3 years consumer mortgage origination experience, including at least 1year in a leadership position.
- Minimum of 2 years lending experience with prime / conventional mortgage products (Agency – Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac and Government – FHA/VA).
The Direct Sales Manager is responsible for the overall training, development, direction and motivation of employees within the department to achieve department objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide sales management, motivation, direction and support to loan officers on selling strategies to maximize sales production in order to meet and exceed budgeted production goals.
- Provide motivation, direction and support to loan processors to meet loan stipulations to ensure that mortgage loans close quickly.
- Manage sales production reports and ensure that the unit is producing profit, revenue, and sales productivity while reducing expenses and turnover of employees vs. budgeted goals.
- Manage MLS reports to ensure that the Company is effective regarding the cost per loan/account. Monitor telemarketing leads to ensure thorough follow-up.
- Maintain production standards minimum acceptable levels as set by NSM Management.
- Responsible for making a pre-close call and completing respective pre-close call worksheet for each customer.
Nationstar Mortgage helps turn home ownership into more than just a wish upon a star. The company services residential mortgage loans...