Mission Springs Community Church is a “Come as you Are” casual and real church. “Come where you are spiritually” – growing deeper or seeking. We spread the Gospel of salvation both internally and externally through ministries, missions and community service.
Our church congregation includes Hearing and Deaf and desires to become even more diverse in the future. We are relationship focused, first with Jesus, and then as brothers and sisters in Christ. We are a family…and we act like it in more ways than one.
Located in Fremont, California, which is part of the Silicon Valley, Mission Springs is a non-denominational, Christ-centered church established 27 years ago. We currently have 100 regular attendees. Our staff includes an associate pastor to the Deaf, youth
coordinator, office administrator, and a worship leader.
Our purpose as a church is to magnify God by bringing people to Jesus and to membership in His family. Developing believers to Christ-like maturity through discipleship and mentoring, we equip believers for ministry in the church and in the community. We
are looking for a full-time senior pastor with the following calling, character, and competencies:
- As a senior pastor, you must be a man or a woman called to the full-time ministry of the Gospel.
- You must be called to preaching and teaching the Gospel of salvation through Jesus.
- You must have a passion for discipleship and mentoring families, individuals and the congregation as a whole.
- You must be personally committed to Jesus Christ and model a life of faithful obedience.
- You must be characterized by the qualities described in I Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- You are a servant leader, kind yet stern when necessary.
- You must be in agreement with our Core Values, Constitution and By-Laws (these can be found at www.msccfremont.org).
- You have at least five years of experience in ministry, preferably as part of a multi-staff church, or have a Master of Divinity or its equivalent.
- You are able to equip and empower leaders and staff to carry out the church vision.
- You are skilled and gifted in the areas of preaching, teaching, leadership, and administration.
- You are an effective communicator and a caring pastor.
- You will be involved in evangelism through vision casting and setting aside time each week to follow up with visitors, as well as train the church members to do the same.
- You must be involved in ongoing mentorship for your personal accountability and growth.
- You may have knowledge on Deaf culture and American Sign Language.
If this sounds like you, please take some time to pray. If God calls you to apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with links to your online preaching/teaching audios and/or videos.
- 18 months ago - save job