This person performing this capacity shall complete its responsibilities completely and in its entirety. The duties listed below are not intended to be a complete list of all the required duties, but are intended to give a general overview of the job’s requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for department shift schedules and attendance.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager to ensure that all preventative maintenance work orders are completed within the given time. Assist with everyday maintenance issues and repairs.
- Oversee pass down issues. Assigning daily jobs and work orders.
- Ensure maintenance staff has a good understanding of work practices and procedures.
- Maintains and orders repair and maintenance parts, supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Repair and maintenance of all plant equipment.
- Actively support and implement preventative maintenance programs.
- Attends required training, including but not limited to: GMP’s, HAACP, SQF, Safety, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Due to the nature of the job, this individual will be required for some on call and weekend work.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years experience in food or processing maintenance
- Mechanical background required
- Compressed air system experience
- Boiler and ammonia refrigeration experience
- Waste water treatment
- Electrical troubleshooting experience
- Must have own basic tools
- Electrical, welding, boiler, refrigeration, waste water, or plumbing licenses or certificates are a plus
Guida's Milk - 30+ days ago
Guida's tells you up front what they do best: Milk & Ice Cream. And while that's true, the company also distributes other dair...