Available Openings: 1
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Job ID: 85779
Location: Green Bay, WI
Business Unit: Auto & Home
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Eligible for Relocation: N
Travel Percentage: None
You're ambitious and confident, ready for a challenge and looking for the right opportunity. You want a career with a company that enables you to achieve your highest potential while rewarding you for your efforts. Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance is a division of Ameriprise Financial, a FORTUNE 500 ® company, and one of the fastest growing insurance companies in the country. Through our exclusive partnerships with organizations such as Costco, Progressive and Ford Motor Company, we offer our personal insurance products throughout the country. We offer our customers high-quality, cost-effective auto, home and umbrella insurance products. In fact, A.M. Best, the leading independent rater of insurers in the country, has rated the companies within the Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance group "A" (Excellent) for financial strength, stability and soundness of operating performance. If you're driven to succeed and prepared to meet the ever-changing needs of our industry, then you're ready for a career at Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance. You'll advance your career with a company committed to being the most respected personal insurance company in the country.
1FORTUNE Magazine, May 23, 2011
Insurance is underwritten by IDS Property Casualty Insurance Company and Ameriprise Insurance Company, both in De Pere, Wisconsin. Each company is a subsidiary of Ameriprise Financial, Inc. and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA and SIPC.
© 2011 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance, one of the nation’s fastest growing personal lines insurance companies, is seeking a Business Process Analyst to proactively engage and collaborate with business partners to drive high-quality, timely results. As a member of the Strategic Planning unit, you will identify process improvement opportunities within business operations and develop process solutions. Your work will support key business decisions with a perspective on future financial implications.
The Business Process Analyst will:
* Interview front-line business representatives to understand, document and map “as is” business processes
* Develop process flows based on interview results, including interactions and interdependencies with a strong focus on customers & employees
* Model business processes using a variety of tools & techniques
* Validate process flows with front-line representatives & organizational leaders
* Work in conjunction with the Lead Business Analyst by relating appropriate metrics to measure process flows, including the identification of opportunities through the utilization of data
* Analyze & identify waste, rework & inefficiencies
* Simulate “as is” processes to project quantifiable changes
* Visualize and create high-level models to be used in future analysis as a method to extend & mature the business process
What will it take to be successful in this role? While most people will have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and five years of relevant experience, the ideal candidate will possess:
* Demonstrated experience analyzing business processes, providing insight, influencing others & respectfully challenging existing processes
* Experience designing & constructing business processes
* Experience assessing competitor information & industry trends to provide insight within process design
* Exceptional thought leadership & analytical skills
* Experience advocating change & effectively encouraging others through change management
* The ability to be a team player & collaborate at all levels of the organization
* Strong time management, planning & organizational skills including the ability to manage simultaneous initiatives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Excellent verbal & written communications skills, including experience creating presentations & visualizations
* The ability to take risks, exhibit creativity & demonstrate flexibility
* Outstanding rapport and relationship building skills
* A passion for creating business process excellence
* Lean, Six Sigma experience preferred
Ameriprise Financial - 20 months ago
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...