Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, document destruction and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Senior Coin Vault Clerk.
The Senior Coin Vault Clerk is responsible for properly verifying and accounting for all subject to count items. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
• Monitor performance of wrapping machines and immediately report and log any issues affecting production or accuracy
• Maintain specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts and adjusting controls
• Resolve production problems by altering process to meet specifications
• Maintain orderly and clean work area, including all adjacent wall, tables, cabinets and storage areas
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and properly troubleshooting malfunctions. When necessary inform mechanics and managers of serious machine problems
• Ensure wrapped/processed coin is free of any foreign material for maximum product quality
• Cross-train and cover for other coin room positions as needed
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a production environment operating industrial manufacturing equipment
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Good basic math skills
• Coin wrapping, coin separation and/or sorting experience
• Light mechanical aptitude
• Experience working in a piece rate environment
• Good ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Highly organized and neat
• Strong multi-tasking
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. Brink’s provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive hourly wage with profit sharing opportunities, we offer to eligible employees; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
The Brink’s Company, conducts business in the security industry, principally through its wholly owned subsidiary Brink’s,...