Anthropologie is looking to meet new talent in the Rhode Island area! We are looking for creative, talented, visionary thinkers who are seeking new opportunities in the world of fashion. We would love to hear more about your personal style and artistic skills so that we may keep you in mind for upcoming positions as we continue to grow!
Gifted with extraordinary attention to detail and a passion for life's color, the people who make up Anthropologie truly love what they do. From developing original displays, to creating warm and engaging environments for our customers, every day presents a new opportunity for inspiration. Our success comes from our vibrant community and the creative atmosphere we have taken great care to nurture over the years – come join us! Now seeking candidates for future talent in the Visual Manager, Display Coordinator, and Merchandiser roles.
Candidates should possess:
A link to your portfolio/website (or images of applicable work) should be submitted with your resume and cover letter. This is a full time, hourly position with a generous benefits package. Candidates must have Monday - Friday daytime availability.
- A full appreciation and comprehension of the Anthropologie brand and local customer
- Comprehensive knowledge of art, fashion and interior décor, as well as the personal drive to actively and continually seek outside inspiration and stay tuned into current trends
- The capacity to continually generate fresh, varied ideas using varied materials while retaining a collaborative and flexible mindset
- The ability to utilize seasonal concept direction and inspiration provided by the Home Office to interpret the installation of the concept ideas by using knowledge of the customer and location while infusing personal artistic and cultural interests
- Excellent planning, organization, and communication skills, to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget parameters
- A sense of leadership and a willingness to share your process with the entire store team
- The ability to conceptualize, create and install three-dimensional artwork/display, both large and small scale, with excellent craftsmanship skills
- Knowledge and experience with the manipulation of various textiles and art materials, as well as a familiarity with power tools, basic construction techniques, sewing, and installation art
- Hands-on visual merchandising experience, with the ability to utilize weekly reports to analyze and determine merchandising needs
Urban Outfitters, Inc. is a lifestyle specialty retail company that operates under the Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People and...