GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Lead Program Integrator -Software role in MR is responsible for software release strategy & driving a predictable delivery of various MR Applications and Software features with quality.
The role involves working cross functionally with Technical/Design Leaders, Architects, Principal Engineers, and a team of software and applications engineers located globally to create software integration strategy for a product release
Lead Program Integrator – Software will be responsible for a detailed execution of software development plan and will represent the global software and applications engineering in the core team of a program to drive the software schedule.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Create and execute Software Development Plan following Software Development Lifecycle Quality Management Procedure.
- Ensuring that the product development process abides to the business Engineering Quality Procedures, Phased Review Discipline and regulatory needs of the applicable markets.
- Drives cross functional initiatives in process improvements, tools and standardization.
- Working with the system, subsystem/platform and service teams to deliver quality products on time, with the necessary features.
- Coordinate Technical design reviews; establish Software build rhythm, Software release and design transfer activities.
- Establish intermediate milestones, and report out to program and functional leaders on status, identify and drive technical/material resources issues to closure.
- Develop and execute Software branching and merging strategies.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with minimum 7 years of software design & development experience working with cross-functional teams in an industry environment. (or Masters Degree with 4+ years of industry experience in software design & development)
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in leading a project team.
3. Working experience in C/C++ and Java programming, scripting (Perl/Shell) in a Linux environment.
4. Experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle in an industry environment using Waterfall/Agile development methodologies
5. Demonstrated ability to build lasting cross-functional relationships, including strong influential and communication skills
6. Demonstrated understanding/experience with the New Product Introduction (NPI) cycle
U.S. (Country) Specific Qualifications:
7. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time
8. Must be willing to work in our [city, state] facility full-time
9. Must submit application for employment through gecareers.com (or COS if internal) to be considered
10. Must be 18 years of age or older
11. Must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
12. Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Masters Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Computer or Bio Medical)
2. Experience in leading projects with global teams
3. MR Applications and Systems knowledge
4. Experience with Clearcase configuration management & Continuous Integration
5. Demonstrated experience design history file management
6. Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues
7. Demonstrated skills in proactively identifying, facilitating and driving closure of a product/program
8. Knowledge of GE Healthcare engineering tools and processes (QMS, ePDM)
9. Attention to detail and ability work independently toward timely completion of a variety of assignments
10. Ability to develop unique concepts/solutions for complex products
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 2 years ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...