Description NDT Level II Inspectors
HAKS is an award-winning, fast-growing and multi-disciplined construction management , engineering , architectural, land surveying and material testing firm headquartered in New York City with additional offices in Cold Spring, Farmingdale and Albany, New York; New Jersey; Connecticut; Pen nsylvania; Maryland, Massachusetts and Florida, serving public and private clients since 1991. We offer a comprehensive range of high quality services in the infrastructure, transportation, buildings and facilities, environmental, utilities, security and asset management markets.
We are currently seeking NDT Level II inspectors in the Boston area for ancillary highway structure testing and inspection for various DOT projects in Massachusetts. This individual(s) will assist the Lead Inspector(s) for highway sign, traffic signal mast arm, and high-mast lighting inspection throughout the state.
We offer a competitive wage, bonus incentive, complete benefits package, including 401(k), medical and dental plans, and opportunities for growth. EO/AA.
- Current ANST NDT Level II certification and e xperience as per SNT-TC-1A.
- UT and MT certified .
- Candidate should have ex perience with welding (Ultrasonic, Mag-Particle, Dye Penetrant) ; bolting; anchor bolt; and reinforced concrete inspection and testing methods .
- Excellent verbal and written skills including visual observation notations .
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications .
- Team player with solid interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Perform work zone inspections for safety, proper traffic control, quality control, and timely completion of assigned work activities.
- Experience with construction ins pection of transportation structures and/or bridges a PLUS!
- Completion of NHI 2-day Inspection and Maintenance of Ancillary Highway Structures training class a PLUS!
Monster - 10 months ago
HAKS delivers these services through the combined efforts of over 450 professional, support and administrative staff members. We have establ...