Do you have a passion for creating insanely great application experiences? Do you live and breathe state of the art user interactions? Do you polish interactions and animations until they live up to Apple’s high bar for great software?
Apple's Aperture engineering team is looking for an enthusiastic Cocoa engineer to contribute to the development of advanced photo management and editing capabilities for our high-end photo management solution. This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys the challenge of presenting advanced user interactions and complex workflows in an easy-to use interface.
In this role you will develop Cocoa user interfaces, including custom controls and supporting animations. We are looking for engineers with deep experience with CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation, CoreImage, and Cocoa application development.
The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated and proactive individual that combines deep technical knowledge with strong collaboration and excellent communication skills. Candidates should have a proven track record delivering user experience innovations in shipping applications.
- Strong Objective-C and Cocoa experience
- Good sense of UI design and user-oriented focus
- Experience with CoreGraphics and CoreImage or similar imaging technologies
- Proven ability to excel within a fast-paced development team
- Strong applied software methodology, process and quality skills
- Object-oriented analysis and design experience
- Track record of shipping products
- Experience in programming for iOS
- Experience with Agile development
- Degree in HCI
- BS in Computer Science and 7+ years of experience or equivalent
Apple - 2 years ago
Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing devices with...