Support the data management and quality improvment initiatives for assigned functional areas.
Associate's degree in related area or equivalent experience. 2+ years of data management, including reporting, project management or quality improvement experience.
• Assist with the development and coordination of all core health services data reports
• Support the development of quality improvement performance audit function processes and tools
• Assist in designing, running, managing, and data review process for assuring accuracy and integrity of health services data reports to meet regulatory and operational requirements
• Report outcomes and quality monitoring results to management
• Assist with managing databases, policies and procedures related to assigned areas
• Assist with related activities for various committees and meetings for assigned areas
The position above is with Superior HealthPlan, a wholly owned subsidiary of Centene Corporation, located in Texas.
Superior HealthPlan is a leading multi-line healthcare organization that provides programs and related services to individuals receiving benefits under Medicaid, including enrollees in Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Supplemental Security Income (SSI)/Aged, Blind and Disabled (ABD), Foster Care and Medicare.
Superior HealthPlan offers competitive salaries and a broad range of comprehensive benefits to its employees. Some of those benefits are: Exemplary Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement Program, and a generous Time Off policy.
Centene Corporation - 13 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...