Resident Assistants provide overall management and maintenance of the residences and support the staff by providing quality services to clients.
16 Hours per Week
- Assist with the daily office and administrative functions
- Maintain daily house records, including set up and the use of the daily house logs
- Manage linen supplies, including inventory, collection, distribution and laundering
Saturday and Sunday 7am- 3pm
Women’s Hope in Dorchester provides up to 45 days of specialized residential treatment program for women addressing substance use disorders. Many of the women who go through our program are also living with HIV/AIDS, mental health disorders or other chronic conditions. Our program can accommodate up to 20 women including pregnant and post partum women and their infants.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in multicultural settings with diverse client groups
- Proficient computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Current TB assessment and current CPR certification, or willingness to obtain both within 30 days of hire
Victory Programs, Inc. - 19 months ago
Victory Programs is an established non-profit organization based in Boston that provides housing, and innovative and comprehensive direct...