Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading customers in their transformation to become a socially connected enterprise . Socially connected enterprises are able to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. With more than 9,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.5B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The Marketing Cloud is not only about technology, it's about changing the customer experience—making it personal, and really relevant, fast. The Marketing Cloud unites the capabilities of Buddy Media, the world's #1 social marketing solution, with the world's #1 social listening platform, Radian6. In line with explosive growth we are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join this journey and make a meaningful impact in helping Clients get connected to their customers in a whole new way.
The Role – Strategic Account Executive
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Strategic Account Executive with a proven sales track record selling social enterprise software. The ideal candidate is a hunter and a closer, and will generate revenue by identifying and qualifying new business opportunities. This person needs to be an expert at selling software solutions, managing complex sales cycles, and penetrating large corporate enterprise accounts.
- Work closely with social strategist domain experts, assisting in the identification of business needs and definition of Marketing Cloud based social solutions (technology, process and social strategy / best practices) Leverage established network of C-level relationships in vertical categories is mandatory
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
- Persuasively articulate the Marketing Cloud’s offerings, competitive advantages, resources and processes to clients and prospects via in-person sales meeting
- Maintain effective relationships with client-direct, media agencies and creative agencies. Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers who can be referenced
- Work creativity and passionately towards prospecting and breaking into new accounts.
Create and lead executive workshops and meetings
- Capture key social media insights, trends, and learnings from work with Marketing Cloud customers, prospects and community to refine best practices and adoption strategies for social enterprises
- Listen to, identify, and understand customer objectives and tailor communication to meet stated and unstated needs and expectations.
Establish trusted advisor relationship with key customers, partners and Marketing Cloud stakeholders
- Display a thorough understanding of assigned accounts' business needs and revenue potential
- Provide ongoing internal reporting and analysis via salesforce automation tool for accurate revenue forecasting by Management
- Serve as player/coach
Proven track record of exceeding quotas and increasing year over year earnings
7+ years sales experience selling enterprise software solutions in new markets – creating value and demand.
A track record of success against $1M+ sales quotas.
Must have a proven ability to present and sell to C-level executives (into Marketing Leadership would be ideal).
Solid understanding, interest of Digital Marketing, advertising, and metrics
Proven track record closing mid six-figure contracts
A history of intelligent career decisions that resulted in success. Strong professional ethics and integrity
Ability to learn fast and enjoy a fast pace entrepreneurial environment
salesforce.com - 2 years ago