Consistently ranked among the best small resorts in the world, the AAA Four Diamond Salish Lodge & Spa overlooks the 268-foot Snoqualmie Falls. This iconic Pacific Northwest lodge has a world-renowned spa offering regionally-inspired treatments, two featured restaurants offering indigenous Northwest cuisine, an award-winning wine list and a variety of nearby recreational activities.
Columbia Hospitality is currently seeking a Banquet Server to join our team at Salish Lodge & Spa!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Sets table with china, glass, silver and linens
2) Clears tables as necessary, sets up buffets as needed
3) Serves food and beverage to guests and provides quality customer service
4) Ensures safe work environment, reporting unsafe conditions and equipment
5) Follow up on guests requests immediately or asks for assistance from one of the supervisors
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
1) One – two years experience or training required.
2) The ability to read, write and speak English
3) WA State food handler’s card required
4) Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
This is a part time non-exempt (hourly) position.20 – 30 hours per week. Must be available to work weekends, evenings and some Holidays.
Minimum + tips
Columbia Hospitality - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard