US Medical Staffing, Inc. is currently recruiting for Registered Dietitians and/or Clinical Nutritionists throughout Philadelphia, Montgomery and Bucks counties to perform work in planning and directing the preparation of nutritional care programs, dining services and address residents’ food habits and needs. Competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package includes vacation, health, dental, life, disability, 401k and more.
- Visits residents and evaluates food intake and acceptance.
- Prepares nutritional assessments with tools and information available.
- Completes an initial resident nutritional assessment summary.
- Assesses need for supplementary feedings/tube feedings in the absence of the R.D.
- Coordinates diet information with dining services department.
- Criminal History Clearance (must be updated within the past year)
- Physical and TB Clearance (must be updated within the past year)
- FBI Clearance (must be updated within the past year)
- First Aid/CPR (must be current)
- Bachelor's Degree or 1 year hands-on work experience in health care including hospital, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and/or long-term care/retirement homes.
US Medical Staffing - 9 months ago