The Technical Trainer delivers training programs to customer personnel and employees as scheduled.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interfaces with curriculum developers and/or develops course content consistent with the needs of employees and customer representatives in a variety of technical areas including software products, hardware products and other subjects as determined by the Technical Training Manager.
- Interfaces with curriculum developers to generate course outlines, syllabi, lesson plans and supplemental materials for each course to be presented.
- Reviews all course materials with Engineering, Quality Assurance, Design and Development and other departments as necessary to ensure the presentation of current and accurate training.
- Regularly updates and revises training materials to reflect changes in company products.
- Travels to customer locations as required. Travel between 30-50%.
Requires a minimum of two years technical training and one year of gaming experience or an equivalent combination of instructing, gaming or technical training. Experience training business intelligence products is highly desirable. Preference will be given to candidates with a MicroStrategy training background..
We offer a great compensation and benefits package. Visit our website at: www.aristocratgaming.com, or send your resume to Human Resources at: Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. 7230 Amigo Street, Las Vegas, NV 89119. Aristocrat Technologies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer!
**No agencies please**
Aristocrat Technologies - 4 years ago
With over 60 years’ experience and over 2,200 staff globally, Aristocrat has built a reputation as a premium supplier of...