- Extensive experience with developing and delivering commercial/enterprise software required.
- SABSA, CISSP, CISA, CISM, Other Security or Security Technology related Certifications (i.e., CISCO, MCSE:Security)
- Experience with security architecture related to protocols such as SSH, SNMP, HTTP, SOAP, SOA, Web Services
- Experience with performing vulnerability and risk assessments and developing risk treatment plans.
- Experience with network and server security, including firewalls, VPN, Anti-Virus, Patch Management, etc.
- Experience with business applications such as SAP and Siebel.
- Experience with Common Criteria, FIPS and other certifications a big plus
- Strong work ethic – someone who loves to “crank” out the great work and takes great pride in professionalism, responsibility, and proactive-ness.
- Experience with Network Security systems (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.), vulnerability analysis applications.
- Certification - Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), and ISO/IEC 27001a plus, CISSP, (ISSAP, ISSEP, ISSMP), GIAC, CISM, SSCP, CEH, CHS-III, TICSA, ISSPCS:P, CCSA, CIWSA, CCS, Security+, or other industry certifications customarily held by security and enterprise technical architects
- Communication, listening, project management, problem solving, organizational, goal setting, and time management skills
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office
- Ability to maximize the use of the available technology, welcome new technology, and stay abreast of the latest technologies
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to work independently as well within a team and with client users
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple work activities and meet target deadlines
- Ability to be flexible when there are schedule or priority changes and last minute requests
Skills and Knowledge
- Preferred education is MS degree in information systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 7 years IS experience
- At least 5 years information security architecture and engineering experience with network, server and application security technologies and concepts.
Primary Skills :
- Skills required: Excellent people skills. Ability to work across multiple teams
- Skills required: Strong communications skills, both in writing and speaking. Ability to excite and motivate with a compelling vision
- Skills required: Good organizational and time management skills
- Be familiar with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, the U.S. Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), "EuroSOX," the Japanese Financial Instruments and Exchange Law ("J-SOX"), the New Basel Capital Accords (BASEL II) and the European Union Data Protection Directive (EUDPD).
- Have experience with common information security management frameworks, such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 17799/27001, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (CobiT) frameworks.
Secondary Skills :
Supremesoft Corporation - 21 months ago