Department: Product Support
In this exciting new role, the Manager, Business Planning and Analysis is responsible for development and management of a business process and technical solution that supports multiple teams. The key area of focus will be database design and development, business process development and management, and collaboration with stakeholders to ensure the solutions meets requirements to support the key business functions.
Location: Bowie, MD
- Under the direction of the Director, oversee medium sized projects related to product and software development;
- Responsible for User Acceptance Test planning, data and metrics, test data requirements, test metric generation, analysis and reporting, process maps, and defect management;
- Coordinate product implementations and all aspects of release planning and work closely with counterparts in Information Technology for both operations and development;
- Create requirements documentation in enough detail to position successful development by IT and subsequent implementation into Call Center Operations for Inovalon client stakeholders or partners;
- Understand current and planned business offerings, programs, and processes, and work with business stakeholders to support these needs and requirements in our information technology solutions;
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge regarding products, services, infrastructure and operations of the Company to achieve optimal insight into the Company's product development, capabilities, and functionality requirements;
- Solicit requirements through staff interviews, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures; and
- Facilitate and conduct regular meetings with Product Management, Information Technology and Business Partners to ensure the understanding, clarification, and implementation of requirements in the development environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field preferred, preferably in health care related area or equivalent experience;
- 5 years of business analysis experience with increasing responsibility;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience in driving product development, preferably in an Agile software development environment;
- Excellent and pro-active verbal and written communication skills; and
- Experience leading meetings and presenting information to senior leadership.
Inovalon - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve...