Come and work for a wonderful national non-profit whose mission is to fund charitable work in areas such as education, health, environment, arts and culture, children and youth, and public opinion.
Immediate need for a Senior Associate, Web & Media. This position is a long term contract and the person must be on-site in the Washington, DC office. Will be responsible for digital content management and development for various campaigns and projects within the division.
- Manage reviews and publish approved content to client's divisional website as well as project and campaign sites.
- Help design, develop, deploy and support online advocacy efforts using third party software e-advocacy/CRM platforms as well as social media platforms.
- Perform Quality Assurance tasks for the maintenance of Website functions.
- Assist with search engine optimization, online marketing and social media campaigns.
- Perform Web research including news and media clips on institutional and program initiatives.
- Assist senior and creative staff with development of digital content including interactives and videos.
- Conduct stock image and video footage research as necessary.
- Utilize media production software to design and deploy content for web and media products.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills. Proven ability to frame and draft cogent written messages.
- 4 - 8 years of Web management and related experience. Advanced degree or equivalent professional experience in marketing communications and project management.
- Solid command of HTML. Experience with information architecture, content management system operation, social media, analytics (Webtrends, Google Analytics) and online advertising.
- Experience with standard design and production software including Adobe Creative Suite and others.
- Experience or familiarity with developing, designing and implementing online advocacy or fundraising campaigns.
Jobmagic - 12 months ago
"Adapt, survive, thrive" is the tagline below Aquent's masthead. It is also the challenge the company offers to its business...