We are looking for a talented IT Resource Management Sr. Specialist to join our team in Nashville! This position Assists with capacity management responsibilities including performance forecasting and queuing models.
- Utilizing independent judgment and discretion, assists in providing input to vendors to aid engineering process in tailoring capacity management products to firm's environment.
- Capacity planning responsibilities include defining major sub-systems and workloads and workload forecasting.
- Consults with other information technology staff and/or business area staffs on capacity management of distributed or client server systems.
- Responsible for performance management facilities including global resource utilization, analysis of systems management and resource management workload performance.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or related discipline with an IT focus preferred or equivalent years of progressive experience.
- Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work constructively in a team environment.
- Typically requires 5 years of capacity management experience, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
CIGNA - 19 months ago
With a significant position in the US health insurance market, CIGNA covers some 11.5 million Americans with its various medical plans. The...