Avaya Government Solutions (AvayaGov) is a trusted partner for governments to support the livelihood, security and well-being of its citizens. We deliver a comprehensive portfolio of technology and high-end services capable of meeting the demands of the most complex and important systems in the world. AvayaGov engineers, deploys and manages mission-critical solutions for government, including homeland security, criminal justice, defense and civilian agencies within the U.S. Federal Government and at state and local levels.
Avaya Government Solutions has an opening for a Senior IV&V Analyst in Washington, DC.
The Principal Quality Assurance/IV&V Analyst develops and executes test plans for application systems/solutions built or acquired for use by Department of Commerce. Responsibilities •
The Principal Quality Assurance Analysts will be able to perform the following duties for a project or work with a contact QA resource assigned to a project to ensure that Quality Assurance processes are adhered to.
The Senior IV&V Analyst develops and executes test plans for application systems/solutions built or acquired for use by Department of Commerce. Responsibilities Analysis of Artifacts, Schedules, Code, GUI
1. Mid-to-Strong Knowledge of SDLC
2. Mid-to-Strong Knowledge of Toll / Quality Gates
3. Mid-to-Strong Knowledge of Readiness Review, CCB, Authority to Operate
4. Ability to develop Test Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Test Scenarios
5. Ability to create Test Data
6. Ability to present both Orally & in Written Communication
7. Ability to manage personal schedule and to identify ability/inability to meet expected deadlines
8. Knowledge, Ability & Success in Testing Enterprise, Database & Service Oriented Architecture Applications, Web Applications, Client-Server and Stand Alone Applications
9. Knowledge, Ability & Success in Testing Security (NIST SP800-53r3 and FISMA)
10. Knowledge, Ability & Success in Testing Compliance (Enterprise Architecture, 508, etc.)
11. Experience in Testing on the SIPRNET a plus but not required
12. Clearance = Active Secret
13. Top Secret a plus but not required
14. IV&V Supporting Capabilities
15. Program Management Body of Knowledge (Process, Tools, Templates, Inputs & Outputs – methodology and why it is done at stages)
16. Enterprise Architecture (process, tools, inputs and outputs – methodology and why it is done at which stages)
17. Risk Management (process, tools, measures, outputs and meanings)
18. Earned Value (process, activities, why it is done and what it means for an individual’s productivity)
Bachelor's Degree or euivalent and 12+ years of QA experience.
Avaya helps to tie the corporate world together. The company's communication equipment and software integrate voice and data services...