Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Provide timely, accurate and high quality financial reporting information on a GAAP basis to the holding company and internal management.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements and assist staff as needed with the consolidated accounting efforts of other affiliates.
- Coordinate the compilation of reforecast and budget for assigned companies.
- Analyze the working capital requirements and provide recommendations on cash management options.
- Compile balance sheet reconciliations and prepare supplemental schedules.
- Prepare written analysis on monthly trends and research technical issues.
- Maintain corporate internal controls and perform account validation related to Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Maintain quality, quantity, and turnaround time standards of departments and company.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
--Educational requirements include undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance. A Masters degree or CPA is a plus however not required.
--A minimum of 4 to 5 years accounting related experience.
--Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
--Ability to effectively present information and professionally interact with management, other staff levels, public groups, and/or customers.
--Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
--Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively and professionally with staff and management.
--Intermediate proficiency and experience using MS Office Package (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
--Intermediate proficiency and experience using PeopleSoft general ledger.
--Sarbanes-Oxley experience a plus
--Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Dova - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest...