The Enterprise Rent a Car Pearl Harbor/Hickam office is looking for a full time Service Agent.
The Service Agent prepares and services vehicles
prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and hand washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. The Service Agent performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Experience handling similar responsibilities preferred
- Must have valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious accomodation, must be able to work a flexible schedule
Taking care of people. That’s what working at Enterprise Holdings is all about. And how we’ve become the largest transportation...