The Projects Senior Principal Consultant position’s mission is to lead Oracle Projects software evaluation, implementation, customization, maintenance, upgrade, and development for the Company's clients. This position will be responsible for project leadership, client relationship management, business development, creating successful reference sites and winning more projects. This position has a heavy influence on the image of the Company. The expertise required is in the Oracle Projects Suite R12 - Project Accounting (PA) a must - Billing and Costing, Resource Management, Project Management OTL, iExpense
MAIN TASKS / ACTIVITIES
· Create high level solution designs for clients, based on review of general business processes. Write proposals.
· Lead hands-on implementation, upgrade and customization efforts during projects. (Take responsibility for gap analysis, set-up of modules, design of interfaces and customizations, and end-user training)
· Guide and mentor Staff, Senior and Principal Consultants
· Make recommendations on incorporating best business practices into the system or to effect change management.
· Perform internal interviews for recruiting
· Participate in Business Development meetings and create reference sites.
RELEVANT SCOPE MEASURES
90% Individual Utilization target
Reports to: Consulting Services Manager / Director
External relations with: Consulting companies, clients, potential clients, other consultants.
Internal relations with: Executives, Consultants, Practice Managers, Recruiting, Sales, Resource Management.
· Project timeline, resources (consultants) requirements, all Oracle Apps implementation related decisions
Multi-cultural context which requires a pro active attitude towards diversity and the ability to leverage the richness of multi-cultural backgrounds.
· Graduates of a 4-year Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Excellent communication skills in English required. Other languages are a plus especially Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Mandarin.
· Oracle suite: 5+ years of demonstrated expertise in Oracle ERP systems, and the consulting industry.
· Thorough understanding of all modules within an Oracle Projects Suite - Project Accounting (PA) a must - Billing and Costing, Resource Management, Project Management OTL, iExpense.
· High level knowledge of how interrelated Oracle Applications in an implementation work together as well as a strong understand of business industry practices.
· Experience using or supporting Oracle Financials Release 12
· Knowledge of US GAAP accounting practices.
· Experience with SQL*Plus, Toad, PL/SQL, Unix is a plus
· CPA or Cost Accounting certificate or an equivalent is a plus.
· Microsoft Office suite: Excel - PowerPoint – Word
· Self Confidence, stamina and stability under pressure
· High commitment to exceed performance expectations
· Executive Presence
· Leadership and assertiveness. Good mediator.
· Willingness to travel
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong internal motivation
· Strong desire to keep abreast of latest Oracle releases
· Excellent work ethics, and passion to succeed
· High commitment to exceed performance expectations.
· Ability to work together in a team as well as take the lead Business
· Result-oriented approach
· Strong business analytical skills
This position functions in a regular office work environment as determined by the client site. It requires the ability to work 40+ hours per week and 90% travel
POTENTIAL CAREER PATH
Managing Principal Consultant – Consulting Services Manager – Consulting Service Director
IT Convergence - 20 months ago