Job ID: 20122606-6079
Scottrade, Inc. has a year-round Branch Internship opportunity available immediately in Nutley, NJ. The main purpose of this position is to assist branches with daily operations while gaining valuable work experience in the brokerage industry. In this paid Internship, you need to work 15-30 hours per week for a minimum of 2 consecutive semesters.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Service and maintain client accounts.
- Follow up on pending account transfers.
- Accept customer checks, stock certificates, and other paperwork.
- Check all new account information for accuracy before scanning.
- General administrative and operational duties.
- Interact with clients in-person and over the phone.
Education and Experience
- Basic level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong interest in finance and the stock market.
Scottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workforce.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate full time college student attending a local University with interests in business and the stock market.
Languages English – Spoken, English – Written
Location NJ - Nutley