Provide 1 st and 2 nd level Technical Support to our domestic and international business partners and customers using multiple communication mediums.
Act as a technical information resource serving Wolverine World Wide, Inc. and its customers.
Communicate efficiently with both technical and non-technical customers, providing a bridge between the two parties when needed.
Follow standardized workflows to ensure process efficiency.
Perform and follow security protocols in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
Provide technical support for Mac based hardware and software such as iMacs, MacBooks, iPads, etc.
Provide technical support for desktop hardware such as desktop PCs, laptops, POS systems, printers, and other electronic devices.
Provide purchasing support linked with the hardware and software recommendations we make to our customers.
Perform local and remote software installations.
Provide functionality support at the Windows and Mac OS level in conjunction with various software applications. Applications to include Microsoft Office components, other Microsoft products, SAP, BW, Adobe products, VPN, etc.
Interact in a cross-team capacity to meet customer and organizational needs.
Confer with customers to determine business requirements.
Provide technical and procedural training for our customers and business partners in both formal and informal settings.
Provide rotating 24-hour on call support, including evenings and weekends.
Perform duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience with general desktop software support
- 3+ years experience supporting PC-based computer hardware
- 1+ years experience supporting Mac-based computer hardware
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of end user desktop technology
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong personal drive and self motivation required
- Willingness and ability to operate independently or as part of a team
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Some travel required
Wolverine World Wide - 17 months ago