For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering the Internet of Everything transition—an era where we'll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
In-depth knowledge and mastery of key elements of the selling process (i.e., strategic account planning, extended resource engagement, sales cycle, Cisco business Partners, etc).
Articulates Cisco product benefits and advantages relative to competitor offerings. Can articulate strategic and technical offering benefits.
AM focuses on driving Cisco opportunities in all sites and subsidiaries. Must have extensive experience with selling to companies in the Commercial Sector, multi-site, complex selling cycle, and technology adopters.
The territory will be defined by customer size, geography and/or vertical markets. High complexity in establishing strategic account development and planning.
Other responsibilities include weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy, pipeline development and customer satisfaction. Team selling required
• 5+ years of technology sales experience
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of managing a large enterprise account, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations skills, and short/mid/long term opportunity management is essential.
• Requires demonstrated knowledge of the market and strong technical knowledge preferred. Must have the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
• Demonstrated knowledge of working with complex strategic accounts including calls on key decision makers and all other levels of the account.
• Must be aggressive self-starter; little supervision required.
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy. Be able to position end-to-end solutions and articulate Cisco strategies to senior customer executives.
• Negotiates solutions to issues with peers, management, senior executives and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...