Managing Director – |
- Stout Risius Ross, Inc. (SRR) seeks Managing Directors for its Washington, DC office to provide value-added consulting services to clients by expanding existing relationships, cultivating new relationships, and providing excellent product delivery. We are open to speaking with senior leaders in Investment Banking, Valuations & Financial Opinions (Business Valuation, ESOP & ERISA Advisory, Real Estate, Machinery & Equipment) and Dispute Advisory & Forensic Services (Commercial Litigation, Family Law, Fraud and Forensics, E-Discovery, Intellectual Property).
- Candidate will be responsible for creating successful revenue streams through clients and referrals. The candidate will also be responsible for identifying potential clients and building and maintaining new and existing relationships. It is also important for the candidate to have knowledge of the firm’s product offerings.
- The candidate will provide subject matter expertise to clients and oversee and lead engagements ensuring all needs of the client are met.
- The candidate will set a strategic direction for determining appropriate marketing activities as well as attending marketing/business development activities with clients/potential clients.
- The candidate will have a high level of involvement in setting the group’s vision and strategic focus as well as being involved in overall budget to achieve financial goals/objectives of group. The candidate will also provide guidance and training to group members.
- The candidate should be an established individual with an existing book of business and base of contacts within large organizations in Washington, DC and the surrounding metropolitan area. A minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience in valuation, corporate finance, or consulting. A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred. MBA degree a plus.
- Fit SRR’s core values of being relationship focused, entrepreneurial, committed, accountable, and having a positive team attitude and have a desire for a team based culture.
- Proven management and leadership skills in heading up a practice group.
- Ability to generate leads for new work and also close work when leads are provided.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
**An Equal Opportunity Employer**
Stout Risius Ross is committed to a policy of assuring that all applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned on the basis of qualifications and merit without discrimination based on any protected classification, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, handicap, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Stout Risius Ross - 5 months ago
Stout Risius Ross is a 200 person financial and operational advisory firm. We specialize in investment banking, operational strategy & p...