"Once you have the interview, you know." That's what most of our employees say when asked why they initially decided to start a career at Power. Why? We're just different. We're 1,200 personalities from all walks of life who actually love what we do, respect the people we work with, and want to see each other succeed. And because all of these people feel different about their job, we've been able to grow our revenue year over year for the past two decades - including a 900% increase within the past six years and the title of 3-time Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company. And because being different works for us and has helped to create unprecedented opportunity, we're expanding nationwide while promoting from within to ensure the same dynamic culture travels with us. A culture of difference makers - each helping Power achieve the "Top Workplace" in our territories for the past several years, rivaling the world's most recognizable brands in terms of technology, green collar jobs and overall success.
So Be different. Take the interview. You'll know.
Learn more. Review primary position responsibilities below.
Business Development Specialist
This position is designed to enable you to generate revenue in various business markets while providing you exposure to all aspects of the organization.
Initial salary range and benefits include:
- Annual Base: $26,000 - $35,000
- Annual Bonus Opportunity: $10,000 - $50,000
- Monthly and Quarterly Incentives: Cash, Technology, Trips
- Health Benefits: Full Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance Options
- All-expenses paid four-day company-wide holiday vacation in Riviera Maya, Mexico (including guest)
Required Education and Experience
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Development and execution of customer penetration strategies
- Face-to-face interaction with various decision makers
- Green product training
- Creating and maintaining customer relationships
- Attending on-going sales and marketing meetings
- Team building and mentorship
Power Home Remodeling Group - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Throughout our 22-year history, it’s never just been about selling great products.
It’s been about delivering on our promises...