Business Title: Senior Associate, Federal Tax
Requisition Number: 34942
Function: Tax Services
Area of Interest: FAS 109 Tax
State: New Jersey
City: Short Hills
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Federal Tax practice in our Short Hills, NJ office.
* Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, and S-corporations for a variety of clients from Fortune 100 to emerging businesses
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience
* Build and manage client relationships
* Manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
* Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
* Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
* Two years of corporate tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
* Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
* Experience with corporate taxation, consolidations, partnerships ,and a solid knowledge of FAS 109
* Excellent advisory and compliance skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to articulate complex information
* Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 10 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...